Monday, June 25, 2012

EXCURSION: DAY FIVE


We woke up the next morning and got a surprise stop at the Porsche Museum.  We didn't get to go inside but got a few good pics in the rain.





Ohh the excitement!
When we separated for lunch Brian and I found a bus stop that is done by Peter Eisenmen!  Ahhhhh! What a find! I was excited that we found it and I proceeded to model and pose under it as Brian took pics.





We climbed to the top of a spire on the Charlemain's Cathedral.  This has got to the largest building that I have ever seen in my life and we climbed to the top! I am amazed at how people were able to engineer and construct something with so much mass and detail in the time period they were in.









night time shot from the ground
the group on the ground admiring the site





No comments:

Post a Comment